Since its creation in 1996, Danlex has stayed true to its mission and core values. The company has been spreading its mission of promoting the safety of society while preserving national and international interests across Bulgaria, Macedonia and Kosovo. The core values that have strengthened Danlex throughout these years are based on mutual respect, integrity, teamwork and the common desire of making the world a better place. Its principle foundations are based on an inclusive working environment and a non-hierarchical structure.
Danlex’s team is composed of experts working in different sectors of the company – all motivated and fully capable of implementing the company’s mission every day. The management team of Danlex is a strong group of experienced professionals that is accountable for the main operational activities. We are proud to say that many of our team members have stayed with Danlex since its creation, which proves their dedication and hard work. Our team is constantly willing to educate themselves and improve their skills further in their field. Together with our qualified team of experts, we have built an extensive experience in our industry, which serves us to continuously deliver high level of customer service.
We take responsibility for a sustainable future by considering the environment in general and developing solutions that reduce the consumption of natural resources and carbon footprint.
With our broad range of products, solutions and services tailored to the specific needs of our customers, we are able to contribute to numerous European and Global strategies, policies, initiatives, and programmes aiming to:
- Improve aviation security to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Ensure optimal baggage and passenger flow to increase the operational capacity and security level.
- Achieve favourable aircraft turnaround time to facilitate and streamline ground-handling services.
- Secure and facilitate global trade to achieve compliance with applicable standards and recommendations.
- Prevent and combat crime and protect people and goods from increasingly transnational threats.
- Strengthen global capacity to prevent, detect, and respond to CBRN-E threats.
- Fight against fraud and illegal trade to protect the European Union’s financial interests.
- Protect cultural heritage in museums, galleries and laboratories for scientific restoration.