Do you possess proven and previous experience managing a Service Desk? Have you previously helped define the processes and standards while leading a technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve technical issues?
We are looking to add a qualified, highly motivated, consistent, and result-oriented Service Desk Manager with strong communication skills to our team in Sofia.
If you feel ready to contribute to the safety and security of society, and if you are a great team player with a passion for technology and people management, and you have what it takes to deliver excellent customer service, you might be the right candidate for this position!
To apply for this position, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for leading our technical support team. You will join us in the planning and execution of challenging and fulfilling projects for customers including airports, harbours, customs and border authorities, operators of critical infrastructure, governmental, national and private organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues in compliance with the SLA’s
- Manage Service Desk team and evaluate performance
- Prepare and manage work schedules to verify that sufficient technical specialists are available to handle inquiries
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on Service Desk team’s productivity and on key service desk management metrics & KPI’s
- Possess working knowledge of Danlex’s equipment technology and the skillsets to troubleshoot end-user equipment
- Establish ITIL and ITSM best practices through the entire technical support process
- Ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction
- Help develop guidelines and procedures to improve the quality of the performance of the Service desk team
- Participate and contribute in R&D projects within the non-intrusive inspection systems industry
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
- Recruit, train and support Service Desk Specialists
Education and training:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other business applications
- HDI & ITIL Certification preferred
- English certificate – accepted level B2. Level C1 will be considered as an advantage.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Service Desk Manager
- Hands on experience with Service Desk and Remote Support
- Solid technical background combined with customer service experience and an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Extremely organised with an excellent ability to communicate, build and maintain relationships inside and outside the company with key stakeholders
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude and an ability to motivate the team to achieve specific goals
- Experience with designing and implementing support processes
- Team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Bulgarian
- Excellent verbal (minimum level B2) and written (minimum level C1) language skills in English
- Willingness to work out of the office
- Driver’s license – Category B
- Willingness to travel
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday week
- Full-time position with competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Additional medical insurance
If you fulfil our expectations and are interested in the current position, we look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider that a well-written motivation letter, references from previous employers, certificates, and other proof that you meet our expectations, can provide you with advantages over other candidates.
Only pre-qualified candidates will be invited to an interview.