Do you have an ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively?
Do you possess strong business sense and industry expertise?
We are looking for a highly motivated, high-performing and result-oriented Sales Manager for our team in Sofia to help us keep our company competitive.
If you are a quick learner with strong negotiation skills and with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. If you possess a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate while maintaining a high-performance sales force, you might be the right candidate for this position!
To apply for this position, you need to have some technical skills or knowledge to understand and sell products in the non-intrusive inspection systems industry.
As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to reinforce our team in the process of selling equipment and solutions on Bulgaria, Macedonia and Kosovo markets. You will be planning and executing challenging and fulfilling projects for airports, customs and border authorities, operators of critical infrastructure, governmental, national and private organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and contribute to the company goals and strategies.
- Identify and acquire potential new customers and ensure the company’s strong market presence.
- Achieve revenue and customer acquisition targets.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status in our industry.
- Manage meetings, conferences, presentations, demonstrations, and negotiations.
- Build and promote strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers, partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Search, review and monitor procurement procedures conducted by existing or potential new customers on the Bulgarian, Macedonian, and Kosovo markets.
- Prepare quotations ensuring compliance with company policies, applicable laws, procurement requirements and procedures.
- Negotiate with partners, suppliers and subcontractors regarding specifications, scope of work, prices, terms and conditions.
- Review and execute contracts, purchase orders, change orders and other documents within delegated authority.
- Procure and supervise the timely procurement of all goods, supplies and services needed to successfully implement contracts and projects.
- Provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, present sales, revenue and expenses reports and forecasts to the management.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and documentation on all contracts, purchases, relevant correspondence and related follow-up.
- Perform other related duties as required if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
Education and training:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Economics, Management, Business administration, Business Law or closely related field
- English Certificate – CEFR C1, BEC Higher or equivalent. Applications, submitted without an English certificate will not be considered
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- ECDL Certificate and ERP experience will be considered as advantages
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years successful proven experience in sales or marketing of industrial products and public procurement procedures.
- Considerable knowledge of business practices related to sales and purchasing.
- Considerable knowledge of problem solving and the implementation of effective solutions.
- Good knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of administration, organisation, budget preparation, contract and project implementations.
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of large-scale governmental procurement.
- Some knowledge of contract law.
- Some knowledge of techniques of organising and motivating individuals and groups.
- Working skill with computers, including common office software and productivity tools.
- Working skill in project management.
- Ability to establish and maintain schedules and to complete projects on a timely basis.
- Ability to coordinate, manage, problem solve, strategize, schedule, analyse, and plan.
- Ability to use judgment and initiative in making recommendations and resolving problems that are highly complex and sensitive in nature.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing in Bulgarian and English, including the ability to convey complex and technical subjects in a clear, concise and positive manner.
- Ability to develop effective and cooperative working relationships with partners, suppliers and other employees.
- Ability to successfully deal with all persons in a fair and equitable manner.
- Possess complete integrity and a high sense of personal and professional ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Bulgarian
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English (minimum level C1)
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday week, on occasion longer to meet a project deadline or when attending an event or conference
- Driver’s license – Category B
- Full-time position with competitive salary.
- Competitive remuneration based on employee experience and contributions to the achievements and goals of the company
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Additional medical insurance
- Benefits package
If you fulfil our expectations and are interested in the current position, we look forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com.
Please consider that a well-written motivation letter, references from previous employers, certificates, and other proof that you meet our expectations, can provide you with advantages over other candidates.
Only pre-qualified candidates will be invited to an interview. Applications, submitted without an English certificate will not be considered