Do you have great communications skills? Are you experienced in making connections and building trust? Are you business minded with a drive to succeed?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to apply their commercial instincts and entrepreneurial spirit to making the world a safer place.
We are looking to add a qualified, highly motivated, consistent, and result-oriented business development manager to our team in Sofia.
If you feel ready to contribute to the safety and security of society, and if you are a great team player with a passion to seek challenging business opportunities, you might be the right candidate for this position!
As a business development manager, you will be concerned with improving and growing our business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. You will be involved in the improvement strategies to boost profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the non-intrusive inspection systems industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Possess a strong understanding of our products and competition in the industry
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date on corporate competitors
- Retain existing business and grow more business within our product portfolio and services
- Build a robust pipeline of opportunities within our markets, researching, identifying and approaching top-quality prospects
- Identify new business opportunities – including for growth areas, campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Work with our team to develop proposals that effectively communicate our value proposition, and addresses the customer’s needs and objectives
- Assist in company’s branding and communication activities
- Develop business and marketing plans to achieve revenue goals
- Communicate new product developments to prospective customers
- Develop creative strategies to retain the customers
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Respond effectively with a plan to meet customers’ needs
- Negotiate with stakeholders, draft and review contracts
- Set goals, plan and manage projects, manage the risks involved, calculate budgets, cost, time and teams working on ongoing projects;
Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Plan and prepare presentations and set up high-level meetings
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
Education and training:
- BS in Marketing, Finance, Business
- MBA or other related graduate degree a plus
- Computer literacy – good knowledge of MS Office and other business applications
- English Certificate – CEFR C1, BEC Higher or equivalent. Applications, submitted without an English certificate will not be considered.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to qualify leads and counterparties rigorously
- Ability to juggle and prioritise many different tasks simultaneously, and enjoy collaborating with a wide range of people
- Experience negotiating deals and working with partners to scope and implement projects
- Experience speaking to and negotiating with C-Suite and Senior Executives at medium to enterprise-level companies
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- Possess a professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills to benchmark the competition and keep the company ahead of it
- Superior written and verbal presentation and communication skills in Bulgarian and English
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday week, on occasion longer to meet a project deadline or when attending an event or conference
- Driver’s license – Category B
- Full-time position with competitive salary
- On-target earnings (OTE)
- Additional medical insurance
- Benefits package
If you fulfil our expectations and are interested in the current position, we look forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com.
Please consider that a well-written motivation letter, references from previous employers, certificates, and other proof that you meet our expectations, can provide you with advantages over other candidates.
Only pre-qualified candidates will be invited to an interview.