Do you have an in-depth understanding of IT support processes? Do you have communications skills? Are you experienced in customer service? Are you technologically savvy? Do you enjoy assisting others?
We are looking to add a qualified, highly motivated, consistent, and result-oriented IT & Service Specialist to our team in Sofia.
If you like to be well informed on the latest developments and trends in the IT industry and you feel ready to contribute to the safety and security of society. If you are a great team player with a passion for Information Technology, and you have what it takes to deliver excellent customer service, you might be the right candidate for this position!
To apply for this position, you should have a solid Information Technology background combined with customer service experience.
As an IT & Service Specialist, you will perform on-site or remote servicing, repair and installation of hardware, software and network components. You will provide internal and external IT assistance. You will execute requests in person, by mail or phone. You will join us in the execution of projects for customers including airports, harbours, customs and border authorities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve IT support issues
- Install new software and hardware components
- Possess working knowledge of our and end-user equipment technology
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on our and customer IT equipment
- Perform necessary upgrades to the network infrastructure
- Regularly evaluate our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands
- Ensure data storage is safe and secure. Maintaining, backing up and securing databases, as well as restoring files as needed
- Educate co-workers about network security and best practices for computer usage
- Support the day-to-day operations of our computer network
- Document, monitor and file all case related details and documents
- Ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction
- Provide technical support to co-workers
- Contribute to improving customer support
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest possible upgrades and changes
Education and training:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- English Certificate – accepted level B2. Level C1 will be considered as an advantage.
- Industry certifications and memberships will be considered as a plus
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Detail and goal oriented
- Customer-service orientation and experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a general audience
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Strong Networking knowledge e.g. (routing, switching)
- Knowledge of basic virtualization and containerization technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Bulgarian
- Excellent verbal (minimum level B2) and written (minimum level C1) language skills in English
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office
- Working hours: usually from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday week, occasionally 24/7 Hotline Support
- Driver’s license – Category B
- Full-time position with competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Additional medical insurance
- Benefits package
If you fulfil our expectations and are interested in the current position, we look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider that a well-written motivation letter, references from previous employers, certificates, and other proof that you meet our expectations, can provide you with advantages over other candidates.
Only pre-qualified candidates will be invited to an interview.